We have a student-centered learning environment with a focus on real-world learning and project-based learning to provide authentic experiences. What are some reasons to consider choosing Horizons? Take a look at the list below and see why Horizons could work for you!
Are you someone who…
- Is looking for a way of learning that feels more tailored to your interests?
- Wishes school felt more authentic to the world outside of school?
- Prefers a personal, family-like environment?
- Prefers smaller class sizes?
- Wants to adapt the time spent on your learning to match your goals?
- Looking for a way to “do differently” rather than “re-do” school?
- Interested in adding more choice and personalization to your learning?
- Wants more opportunities for creativity and innovation?
- Is hoping to do authentic career exploration?
- Wants more voice in how their school is organized and run?
- Wants to increase confidence and self-reliance as you work through projects?
Contact your guidance counselor or Principal Bobby Riley to learn more.