The BHS ReEnvisioning Committee will be holding a series of community forums later this month. The committee is working to build community support around a renovation / addition of the high school or construction of a new building. At these forums you will be able to learn about the design concepts under consideration and share your voice in this important discussion. The committee wants to hear from you to address these questions:
- Should we build new or renovate with a partial demolition?
- Do the current design directives capture all the needs?
The times and dates are as follows:
- Tuesday, October 24, Champlain Elementary Cafeteria, 6-8 PM
- Wednesday, October 25, Integrated Arts Academy Cafeteria, 6-8 PM
- Monday, October 30, Hunt Middle School Library, 6-8 PM
If you need childcare, please contact the Superintendent’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cannot attend a community forum, please consult the district webpage for additional information.